Work with me if you’d like to re-connect with your own innate strength, your birthright as a human being. What you learn about yourself will surprise and delight you. Plus you’ll have a whole lot of fun!
Thanks to my ongoing practice of the Feldenkrais Method®—working with myself as well as teaching—I’ve grown older yet move better than I did when I began taking classes in 1996. I’ve discovered patterns of moving and thinking that don’t serve me, and found more useful choices. I’ve uncovered innate strength that was previously inaccessible, even unknown to me.
The result is that I’m more efficient:
- working at a computer,
- carrying groceries,
- playing the ukulele,
- or whatever’s needed in the moment.
I’ve come back stronger and learned from injuries—torn meniscus, sprains, and breaks.
And I’m better able to deal with adversity. To meet the challenges and confusion that life sends my way with flexibility and awareness.
I offer private lessons and group classes and workshops. In person and virtual. I’ve been teaching since 2010.
You’ll Enjoy Working with Me If
- You’ve been sitting way more than you used to and you want to figure how to sit smarter.
- You’ve noticed you’re not moving with the ease you used to have, feel like you’re going down hill, and are eager to improve.
- You’re recovering from an injury and are motivated to move better than you did before the injury.
- You’re a performer who wants to fine-tune your skill. To jump higher. To bring a fuller presence to the stage.
- You’re a movement geek. You love discovering new ways to work with your physical self.
- You’re stuck in some pattern of behaving or thinking that’s not serving you and you’re ready to bring your attention to that pattern and begin to explore other choices.